Wednesday, January 18, 2017

लैटर

Dear Mr .............,
I am writing to enquire if you have any vacancies in your company. I enclose my CV for your information.
As you can see, I have had extensive vacation work experience in office environments, the retail sector and service industries, giving me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of people. I believe I could fit easily into your team.
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I'm keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile like [insert company name].
I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience. In case you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my CV on file for any future possibilities.
Yours sincerely
Dear Mr .............,
Please find enclosed my CV in application for the post advertised in the Hindusthan on 30 November.
The nature of my degree course has prepared me for this position. It involved a great deal of independent research, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of skills. For one course, [insert course], an understanding of the [insert sector] industry was essential. I found this subject very stimulating.
I am a fast and accurate writer, with a keen eye for detail and I should be very grateful for the opportunity to progress to market reporting. I am able to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Yours sincerely
Dear XX (name of debtor),

Regarding the amount due XX (full debt amount), we act on behalf of XX (creditor’s name and company) in order to collect the outstanding account value of your debt.
We would like to remind you that the amount above was due for payment on XX (date) but as no payment has been received, your invoice is now considered as overdue. Please find attached the invoice and the contract between you and XX (creditor’s name and company)
In order to avoid further costs, please forward the payment to us and transfer the amount due not later than XX (time and date).
If you have any questions regarding the current situation, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone XX (phone number) or send us an email XX (email address).

We are sure the problem will be solved soon, as we have no doubt in your cooperation. 

Yours faithfully,
Dear XX (name of debtor),

Despite our previous reminder(s), we still have not received any payment or answer from you. Therefore, we regret to inform you that if we do not obtain the payment of XX (amount) in full before XX/XX/XX (deadline), we will have no other alternatives but to undertake court actions against you in order to retrieve the debt amount for our client (creditor’s name and company). Please find the full debt amount and additional costs below:
Account value: XX (insert debt amount)
Late payment costs: XX (insert amount)
Interest cost: XX (insert amount)
Total: XX (insert amount)
Should your payment not be received in full within the next seven days starting from XX/XX/XX (current date) to XX/XX/XX (deadline), immediate court actions will take place. 
We would advise to treat this matter with urgency and we believe you will not ignore this final reminder. To save yourself the inconvenience of court actions, we kindly suggest settling the total amount of debt and additional costs as soon as possible.

We still trust court actions will not be necessary and look forward to receiving payment by return.

Yours faithfully,
Dear XX (name of debtor),

We regret to inform you that due to your unpaid debt amount of XX (full debt amount, additional charges and interest cost) to XX (creditor’s name and company), from today, XX (date) we have passed your case to court. You are now to be contacted by official court attorneys, who will notify you of the hearing date. Therefore you will be served a subpoena to appear at court where you can present your defence.
If you wish to settle the outstanding amount, please do not hesitate to contact us. 

Yours faithfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment