Sunday, December 11, 2016

c

This is to certify that ........................................... son of ....................................& .................................., Vill- ....................., P.O.- ...................., P.S.- ..................,Dist- ............................., is known to me for about …… years. He is a citizen of Bangladesh by birth.
To the best of my knowledge, he bears a good moral character and is not involvedin such activities which are against the state freedom and peace.
I wish all success and prosperity in his life.
*******************************
Certified that I have known Shri._________________________ ,son of Shri._____________________________ for the last_____________years _______________ months and that to the best of my knowledge and belief he bears reputable character and has no antecedents which render him unsuitable for Government Employment.
2. Shri._________________________ is not related to me.
*****************************
Certified that I know Mr./Ms./…………………………………………………………... Son/daughter of Shri…..……………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Resident of ……………………………………………………………………………. from the last ……….…….………….years ……………….months. He/she bears a good moral character and is of ………………….nationality. He/ She is not related to me. 
Place:                                                                                                               Signature 
*********************************************
CHARACTER CERTIFICATE
1. Certified that I have known Shri _____________________________
son/daughter of Shri _________________________ for the last __________
years ________________________ months and that to the best of my
knowledge and belief he/she bears reputable character and has no
antecedents which render him/her unsuitable for employment in Government
of India Undertaking.
2. Shri/ Shrimati/ Kumari _______________________is not related to me.

Place__________________ Signature_______________
Date___________________ Designation ______________
.

No comments:

Post a Comment