Thursday, December 15, 2016

gas complaint

The CPIO,
Indane Gas
(Delhi & Haryana),
World Trade Centre,
New Delhi-110001.
Or to the
The Relevant Oil Company

Date: ___________ .

Sub: Request for information under RTI Act, 2012.
Respected Sir,
A.           I am a consumer of (Indane gas) and is registered with (Name and address of the agency) having consumer No. _________ .
B.            I request to furnish the following information:
1.       Procedure, channels of supervision and norms prescribed by the Company for its distributors under section  4 (1) (b) of RTI Act, 2005 in booking and delivery of cooking gas cylinders to households for domestic purposes? 
2.       Remedy available to the customers if there is delay?
3.       Whether the company has published a citizen charter for Indane customers as required by Government of India?  If so a copy thereof.
4.       Is the above procedure is being followed by M/s the Vijay Rattan Enterprises?  If not what action is contemplated against them? 
5.       Action  taken  by  the  company  in  publicizing  the  above  information regarding procedure and citizens rights.
I booked a gas cylinder on _______ but has not received so far or have received on ________ i.e. after ____ days.
6.       Opening Balance as on (date of booking). 
7.       Previous pendency as on 18.10.2012 
8.       Cylinder supplied to the dealer from (date of booking) till the date the same was delivered to me or up to _________ whichever is earlier.
9.       Please inform the number of bookings made on 18.10.12. 
10.     Please inform the dates of supply of cylinders to other consumers who booked the cylinder on the aforesaid date.
C.           I am enclosing postal order for Rs. 10/- No. _____________ as RTI fee.
D.           If this RTI application does not pertain to you, I request you to transfer the same to the concerned CPIO within 5 days of its receipt by you u.s. 6(3) of the RTI Act.
Yours faithfully,

Dear sir,
1. I have taken gas connection (NO. 42004)from M/s. VIR SHIV GAS, Jodhpur Dated 10 feb 2010 and I had applied for DBC six months later (NOV-2010) with necessary documents as required by INDANE GAS.
2. one of representative who is dealing the same told me that your DBC paper will come to your postal adress within one months but did not reached.
3. once again I appoched to that shop the representative told me that 10 days later as this time there is shortage of cylinder you will get certainly the smae at that time.
4. Afterward I approched three- four time more they given false dates and my efforts were vaind.
5. Afterward I applied once again in the month May-2011 for DBC connection and the owner of the shop, the same response I got.I told to them that It is very painful to me to come again and again and rememberance of the same to you, so they have ginve initials to my one of the documents and he told me to come in the next month and show this initils. one month later I approached to shop , but this time also I have faced the same problem.
6. Last month (28 Nov 2011) when I went to the shop, they have given the dates 3/12/2011 & 8/12/2011 and both day the concerning representative was absent.
Sir, I am a Defence personnel and it is very deficult me to come to ths shop repetedly. hence please look into this matter and reconcil the problem at the erarliest.
Thanking You
*********************************
With due respect I would like to draw your kind attention for misbehavior of staff of LPG Gas Agency of Kanpur Nager Utter Predesh Named M/S – Ravi Enterprises Naveen Nager Kakadeo Kanpur as on -14.02.2012,when I gone for issuing for gas Coupon.Sir, I requested to concern Officer of this gas Agency for issue me a new Gas Coupon Book.Officer of concern, replied me that go here & provide him a present ID PROOF, then he will be issue this book. I requesting him that I have already submitted the copy of ID PROOF to you at the time of my gas connection & still my residential address has not been changed.But he replied me again in very rough & irritating manner.Go here, I never issue you above require book of coupon. At last I contacted to Agency Head & told him my problem, but he also misbehaving with me along with loose talk.So,I am very humbly requesting to you , plz take a strict action against the staff of this Gas Agency of Kanpur, which are working with your customers & blaming to all staff of Indian Oil Corporation of Kanpur Area by saying this this is the very struct instruction of Indian Oil Corporation, Kanpur Area.Sir, this is not misbehavior with me, this misbehaving with Indian Oil Corporation staff and also misbehavior of our nation indirectly.Sir,I am again very humbly requesting to you for a strict action against the staff of this Agency of Kanpur.
I am Shivani. My father Mr. Shashi Pal Gupta was expired on 24 April 2012. He was transport contractor with indian oil corporation from 2008 by name of firm JAI MAA OIL CARRIER.
MY father had applied for LEH & HP tender 2012 for AMBALA TERMINAL in November. the ioc has to issue new tender for Leh & HP 2012 in march but the date was extended and new tender was issued in June.
Due to death of my father, IOC didn’t issue Letter Of Intent (LOI) to us and put our case in pending list. I am legal hare of my father & my brother is minor. I have submitted all necessary document to office of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,World trade centre,Babar Road, Barah khamba line, new Delhi on 5 June 2012.
inspite of repeated visit to Delhi based office, concerned officers in IOC till now didn’t give any response. we are losing heavy financial loss as 7 truck tankers lying as idle as our case is still pending. I am in great depression due to my father’s death and failure of business. kindly help me to come out this problem.
Sir, it is my humble request to u kindly take necessary action in this matter and issue LOI for both (Leh & HP tender)as earliest as possible.
I hope your kind action against my small request and give a satisfaction for better knowledge.
Regards
This is brought to your notice that I am holding LPG Gas connection No. VGT1327 in my name i.e. ANIL SINGH SISODIA, B-35, Pratap Nagar, Agra. I am the sole owner of this house since 2001 and prior to this I purchased this house from its erstwhile owner Smt Manjula Agarwal W/o Shri P.N. Agrawal . I have never let out this house to Pooran Singh or any other person and such named person never lived in this house.
On 03.11.2012 I came to know that M/s Vikramaditya Gas Agency, Shop No.12, Swami Leelashah Market, Soron Katra, Shahganj, Agra is fraudulently operating fake Gas Connection No. 00VG 6534 in this name of Pooran Singh showing my house address i.e. B-35, Pratap Nagar, Agra from last various years with the connivance of its staff as well as with the conspiracy of the concerned officials of Indian Oil Corporation and distributing LPG Cylinders on regular basis. In this regard I have lodged an F.I.R. on 03.11.2012 with S.O., Police Station, Jagdishpura, Distt. Agra having jurisdiction over my residence with a copy to the S.O., Police Station, Shahganj, Distt. Agra having jurisdiction over M/s Vikramaditya Gas Agency, Shop No.12, Swami Leelashah Market, Soron Katra, Shahganj, Agra.
I need following information/documentary evidences :-
1 – Provide me a copy of Application Form submitted by Pooran Singh on the basis of which sought Indane LPG Gas connection No. 00VG 6534 at B-35, Pratap Nagar, Agra as well as the proof of identity and residence submitted in support of his Application. If the person named Pooran Singh had filed any KYC form, a copy of said KYC form along with all the enclosures.
2 – Phone / Mobile No. from which the demand of cylinders has been booked from time to time on LPG Gas Connection No. 00VG 6534 in the name of Pooran Singh at B-35, Pratap Nagar, Agra.
3- Full name (along with fathers name) and permanent address of the owner of M/s Vikramaditya Gas Agency, Shop No.12, Swami Leelashah Market, Soron Katra, Shahganj, Agra.
4 – Full name and address of the Manager or any authorized person looking after day to day affairs of M/s Vikramaditya Gas Agency, Shop No.12, Swami Leelashah Market, Soron Katra, Shahganj, Agra during the relevant period from starting date who managed Gas distribution of Connection No. 00VG 6534 in the name of Pooran Singh at B-35, Pratap Nagar, Agra to till date.
5 – Full name and address of the concerned hawkers of M/s Vikramaditya Gas Agency, Shop No.12, Swami Leelashah Market, Soron Katra, Shahganj, Agra who delivered Gas Cylinders of Connection No. 00VG 6534 in the name of Pooran Singh at B-35, Pratap Nagar, Agra from starting of supply date to till date.
Sir my consumer no is 13374 which is being serviced by Radha Raman Gas Service PO- PurbaPutiary Kolkata -93.
Sir with deep displeasure, I would like to inform you that in our area it is a practice to deliver gas cylinder almost after one month from the date of booking even no crisis period.Above all it is very much rediculous as well as unusual that in other area , where my friends and relatives are getting very smooth and immediate delivery after their booking then what is problem in our pur a purist area.Is there any way out to change the distributor .I mean can I change my distributor under same gas co. is Indane?Sir I am helpless time and again my father had met with concerned distributor’s office but all efforts have gone in vain.
In this situation I seek your strong intervention otherwise I have to rethink for any other gas connection by quitting your service.
Sub: Reg. I didn’t get first month subsidy Amount
Dear Sir,
I would like inform you that my indene Gas consumer number 29517 I have submitted form of Non Author and Bank link form no 02 and 03 to distributor as well as axis bank also, since on December 28 I had booked cylinder via mobile phone after 15 days ago I received the cylinder and paid amount of Rs.785 to delivery boy after that I get SMS regarding your subsidy amount of Rs.568 /-successfully transferred to your BNP bank in the name of Mr.Saisa Ram, in view of the fact that this is not my account number because I has been submitted only Axis bank Account number if you wrongly credited to another account number in the name of Saisa Ram hence on same day I was meet to distributor explain about the details after that he ask request written statement if I given to him regarding wrongly added the another account number kindly to correct the my account number of Axis Bank after that I made the complained to customer care on 2 or 3 time but till now they didn’t take to any other action if right now 2 months a cross, I didn’t get any subsidy amount I kindly request you that to let me request and consider the refund amount of subsidy, I hope with you to help to me same .
Im Satyaban Sahoo s/o Late Bhagabat Sahoo My gas connection no is CX9399986 under (BHUBANESWAR WHOLESALE CO-OP ST ) Bhubaneswar, Khurda indane gas agency .
I had booked a cylinder on 13/02/2015 by Net and message came to my mobile on 04/03/2015 cash memo generated No-3000256084 for Booking Number 2000185184 shall be delivered shortly then i go there office they told me that ur cylinder will be reached on Monday. They are very irregular in supply one FY is going to over but I have received only 6 cylinder how can I manage 1 year in 6 cylinder
my both cylinder is empty pls do something for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment